Author: Dylan Araps <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:55:28 +0200
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 16 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -14,22 +14,7 @@ Tiny and straightforward package manager for KISS written in POSIX `sh`.
## `kiss` Guidestones
-* The package manager must not exceed 1000 lines of code.
- This number excludes blank lines and comments which make
- up around 50% of the program's current size.
-* The ends do not justify the means. A feature, fix or what
- have you will not be implemented if it requires gross
- hacks to accomplish.
-* The user is smart, the package manager is dumb. The package
- manager is written under the assumption that the user has
- some kind of functioning brain in their skull.
-* There are some things which can't be, shouldn't be and won't
- be automated. Firstly, for my sanity and secondly, for yours.